Sunday 30 June 2013

Devon Stamps review

Following February's surprise news about Tanda Stamps' closure, I was forced to look elsewhere for the creation of this year's new stamps.  Following the design and submission of 2 new series, I have been very impressed by the service provided by www.devonstamps.co.uk.  They provided advice about my stamps before they took payment.  They warned me about a potential delay to manufacture them, though it only took them 8 days in total, which is very reasonable.  It is a pity the largest size sheet they can create is A5, but on this occasion, this suited my stamp request.  Also, at £22 plus P&P per A5 sheet, it is a bit pricey.  As the picture shows, the rubber is self adhesive, backed with the coloured sheet, and overall, I'm very happy.

Health dependant, I'm hoping to back these stamps and have the first set sited in mid July.  Standby for more news!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Looking forward to seeing the new stamps.