Wednesday 1 March 2017

Challenging the challenger

So this year of Letterboxing challenges: what's in store?  (Besides the completed first challenge of removing Upland Trotter 'Litterboxes'?)

Well, I am certain about a few, cautious about some more, and have no idea on a couple.  I'd love to share some of the challenges I do have planned though.  These include using Letterboxing to raise money for a local charity, completing a two day Letterbox expedition, restoration of an 'original' Dartmoor Letterbox, and plans afoot for siting a couple of my own Letterbox series.


I see a rebirth for the Dartmoor Letterbox catalogue in my house, some recognition of a few Letterbox pioneers too, plus an introduction to Letterboxing to a brand new (if rather young) Dartmoor Letterboxer!

I'm really looking forward to this year.  It should be a good one!

No comments: