Tuesday 31 October 2017

Challenge 9: ✔️ Achieved

Challenge 9: USE LETTERBOXING TO RAISE SOME MONEY FOR A LOCAL CHARITY

I think this counts as an ongoing achieve.  I want to thank everyone who has already purchased a copy of my Caves & Tunnels of Dartmoor charity walk.  My mother and I attended the Autumn Meet on Sunday and we were overwhelmed by the generosity and kindness shown by Letterboxers.


In addition to the walk, I had some surplus and new Letterbox pots and clip-lock boxes which I offered - for a small charitable donation - at the Meet.  Obviously, I will continue to maintain the walk to the highest possible standards and I will post any news updates on this blog, as best I can.

I will also report back (probably in March) on how much the charity walk raises too.  I seem to recall this information being fairly normal, broadcast in the last Letterbox update before the Meets.  This is no longer the case - reasons unknown.  Thanks again to everyone for your support with this walk!

No comments: